Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting www.360ems.com.au This website is owned and operated by us, 360 Expert Mortgage Solution ABN 4510 385 9215. The following Terms and Conditions govern your use of our website. Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before you use our website. Accepting these Terms and Conditions by using our website, you confirm that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
The materials and information on our website are provided to give you general guidance only for home mortgage which include buying, owning and selling and referral of home insurance process. Please see your professional to get proper advice on your unique matter. 360 Expert Mortgage Solution and its agents take no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction that you take based on the information, services or other material provided on our website. We do not represent or warrant that the operation of our website will be secure, confidential, uninterrupted, error-free, accurate, complete or current.
We update and carry out maintenance on our website frequently, so we may have to suspend access, service or functionality on our website from time to time, without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our website is not available at any time or for any period of time. Our website may contain links to third party sites, information and resources (Third Party Links) and may also contain information provided by third parties (Third Party Content). We are not responsible for the Third Party Links or Third Party Content, and cannot guarantee that any Third Party Links or Third Party Content will be uninterrupted, error-free, accurate, complete or current. . However, We do our best to provide accurate and updated information. 360 Expert Mortgage Solution and its partner do not promise and we will not be responsible for any damage or loss related to the accuracy information.
Privacy Disclosure and Statement of Consent:
We understand privacy is vital and no attempt is made nor taken to identify you. Unless you choose not to do so, we collect your personal information in the event of to provide you with our brokering service. This information allows us to assist you in processing the loan application. If the information is not provided we may not able assist you.
To assist with your application, we may disclose your information to:
- Credit reporting agency
- Mortgage insurers
- Our aggregator
- Government agency required by law
- Other party such as lawyers, accountant, debt collectors mailing house and printer
- Your appointed adviser include real estate agent, accountant, solicitor, conveyancer or any other persons action on your behalf.
- We may disclose your personal information to other parties that you wish to or which have an interest in your loan or in our business. to obtain the information we need to provide our services
- We may contact various associations such as employers, credit reporting agencies, solicitors, your conveyancer, accountants or other organisations who have information required for us to provide services to you
- You authorise these organisations to release your information to us when required
- You agree that we may collect and use your personal information as listed above
Submitting and Posting Your Content on Our Website:
- You give us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to reproduce, publish, display and distribute your content
- You consent to us disclosing your content and personal information with our suppliers
- You consent to us and our suppliers using your personal information to send you information about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you.
You can unsubscribe from receiving the information at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
Appointment Form and Contact Us Terms & Conditions:
In Addition to the general Terms & Conditions of use for the 360 EMS website, the following apply. 360 EMS provides a convenient and simple method for customers to contact us through and about the website. By using this service you understand and agree that:
- The information provided will only be used for the purpose to which it was requested.
- In order for us to give you response regards your inquires, contact information must be provided.
- 360 EMS will respond within 5 working days.
You are aware that your use of our website is supervised (for example: the links clicked on throughout our website and the amount of time spent on each page). This is performed to improve our website service and to make your visit to our website a more convenient experience. We hope you enjoy our website and find it helpful.